Visitors can enjoy all that Langemark-Poelkapelle has to offer including the shopping and monuments. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Plopsaland De Panne.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Langemark-Poelkapelle
- The closest major airport is in Ostende (OST-Ostend-Bruges Intl.), 20.1 mi (32.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Lille (LIL-Lesquin), 25 mi (40.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Langemark-Poelkapelle
Notable city landmarks like Langemark German War Cemetery and Saint Julien Memorial might be worth a visit. Additionally, you'll find Plopsaland De Panne in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Langemark-Poelkapelle, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 65 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- T Hooghe Licht Bed & Breakfast is located 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Langemark can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- De Reünie is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Langemark-Poelkapelle features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Langemark-Poelkapelle
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- Langemark-Poelkapelle gets about 31.10 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 67°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F