Families will find kid-friendly activities in Laramie, and visitors give high marks for the college vibe and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its sporting events, coffeehouses, and shopping.
- There are 31 hotels and other accommodations in Laramie
- The closest major airport is in Laramie, WY (LAR-Laramie Regional), 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cheyenne, WY (CYS-Cheyenne Regional), 50.2 mi (80.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Laramie
The picturesque setting of Bamforth National Wildlife Refuge and Hutton Lake National Wildlife Refuge exemplify the city's natural beauty. Football fans will find lots to cheer about, while everyone can enjoy an event or game at War Memorial Stadium or Arena Auditorium. University life is a highlight in the city and campuses to tour include WyoTech and University of Wyoming.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Laramie. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Laramie - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and WiFi.
- AmericInn by Wyndham Laramie Near University of Wyoming - Our customers like the overall value and convenient parking at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hilton Garden Inn Laramie - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Laramie
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 47°F during the day and 10°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 22°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 33°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 10°F
- Laramie gets about 10.00 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 10°F