Families will find kid-friendly activities in Laredo, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's hockey games, cafés, and entertainment choices.
- There are 35 hotels and other accommodations in Laredo
- The closest major airport is in Laredo, TX (LRD-Laredo Intl.), 17.2 mi (27.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas (NLD-Quetzalcoatl Intl.), 26.1 mi (42 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Laredo
Cultural venues in the city include Laredo Little Theatre, Imaginarium of South Texas, and Villa Antigua Border Heritage Museum. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Independence Plaza, Mall Del Norte, and The Outlet Shoppes at Laredo. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Texas A&M International University and Arena Gun Club.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Laredo. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western San Isidro Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Laredo - Our customers love the overall value and WiFi at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Best Western Plus Laredo Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Laredo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 84°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 45°F
- From April to June, the average is 99°F during the day and 61°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 101°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 90°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Laredo is 20.16 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 99°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F