Visitors can enjoy all that Freer has to offer including the parks and monuments. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Freer
- The closest major airport is in Alice, TX (ALI), 38.6 mi (62.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Laredo, TX (LRD-Laredo Intl.), 55.9 mi (90 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Freer
Favorite places to visit in the city include Rotary Park, World's Largest Rattlesnake, and Freer Oil History Exhibit. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Freer
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 96°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September averages 98°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 44°F at night
- About 23.82 inches of rain falls on Freer each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 97°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 46°F