Visiting Las Escobas del Venado
Visitors to Las Escobas del Venado are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its bars. In Las Escobas del Venado, there are 10 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Las Escobas del Venado
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Venao Beach. In the area, you'll also find Isla Canas and Los Destiladeros Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Las Escobas del Venado. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Playa Venao Hotel Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel El Sitio Playa Venao - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Villa Marina Lodge - With a stay at this 3.5-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale.
Dressing for Las Escobas del Venado
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 74°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 75°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 74°F
- Las Escobas del Venado gets about 2.56 inches of rain per year
- Usually March and April are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas December and September are often coldest, averaging 74°F