Visitors can enjoy all that Layos has to offer including its golf courses. San Martin Bridge, Synagogue of Saint Mary the White, and San Juan de los Reyes Monastery are some of the top sights around the area. In Layos, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Layos
A favorite place to visit in the city is Golf Campo de Layos. In the area, you'll also find San Martin Bridge and Synagogue of Saint Mary the White.
As you plan your vacation to Layos, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 136 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Casa Rural Álamo Grande is located in central Layos. Located in Layos, this 3.5-star country house accommodation features free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.
- Villa en Campo de Golf is 0.6 mi (1 km) from the center of Layos. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Toledo can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Parador de Toledo is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Layos. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Toledo can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable beds.
Outside the city, top places to visit include San Juan de los Reyes Monastery, 6.2 mi/9.9 km from the heart of the city, and Toledo Cathedral, which is 6.2 mi/10 km away.
Dressing for Layos
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 34°F at night
- Layos gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F