Think of yourself ambling through the lanes of a new city, noticing the exquisite environment or the architecture wherever you look. However, there is one thing you've been especially anticipating: Le Grand Large. Now is the day to get there.
Lodging Close to Le Grand Large
Hotels near Le Grand Large
Le Grand Large hosts a variety of events, drawing diverse crowds to the area each year.
It's found in the Saint-Malo area, which is located 100 miles away from the popular tourist city of Nantes.
The area within 2 miles of Le Grand Large has roughly 38 hotels. The Grand Hôtel des Thermes is located 1 mile from Le Grand Large. More choices include the Best Western Hotel Alexandra, 0.9 miles away, and the Hôtel Le Nouveau Monde, 0.4 miles away.
Tighten your belt and save a few dollars by booking a night or two at one of the nearby budget hotels. Placed 0.3 miles away is the La Maison des Armateurs, but you might also want to take a look into the Hotel Oceania Saint Malo if you're looking for another option. It's only 0.05 miles away.
The area also contains a variety of upmarket hotels that provide a more luxurious experience. The Hôtel Cartier is simply 0.3 miles away, while the Hotel De La Porte Saint Pierre can be reached in 0.5 miles. Both of these places are charming and extremely comfortable.
Those exploring Le Grand Large often enjoy strong coffees and treats at L'Absinthe Café, only a short wander away. When hunger comes knocking, sit down for dinner at Hotel-Restaurant Les Chiens du Guet. This restaurant is also not far away. And finally, slurp up a cocktail and chat with some of the locals while you kick back at Hotel Le Croiseur.
Before your vacation ends, go check out some of the other things to do that are not too far away from Le Grand Large:
- Take some time to look up at the imposing walls of Porte Saint Vincent and imagine the events that took place at this historic arch.
- Musee de la Ville has intriguing exhibits on the events that shaped the region.
- St. Malo Citadel is an important structure which helped shape the region as we know it today. Learn the story behind the fort and why it's considered an important part of history.
- Discover the past at Fort National, an engaging spot where you can find out about the history of the region.
- Reach a deeper understanding of the area's Catholic roots by going to see St. Vincent Cathedral.
Expedia's database of resorts and lodging in Saint-Malo provides all that you require, so you can be certain to find options near Le Grand Large that you'll enjoy. Saint-Malo saw quite a few newcomers last year, so start hunting. Once reservation time hits, rest assured: multiple newcomers approve of their Saint-Malo hotel. All the recommendations you could want we can provide right here.
- The staff at accommodation near Le Grand Large surpass all goal as you might hope near such a dazzling feature.
- We have it here if you want suites that are relaxing plus presentable and neat.
- You'll find lodging in Saint-Malo are always fresh and presentable.
Suites close to Saint-Malo had greater numbers of visitors in the past twelve months than the year prior to that, and it's understandable why. With our broad catalogue of hotels near Le Grand Large, you can stay right next door.
You'll still have more to see and do in Saint-Malo once you've done Le Grand Large.
- Saint-Malo excursions have been kept secret until recently, but reservations have been skyrocketing, meaning the time to book is now.
- Add a stop for an enticing meal of the local foods and happen upon an endearing shop to find some gifts.
- After a time spent on its ample activities, you'll also see Saint-Malo knows a thing or two about hospitality.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Saint-Malo, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Le Grand Large. Pack your stuff, wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and call on more than a few awe-inspiring new landscapes!