See yourself rambling through the boulevards during your next vacation, taking note of the beautiful settings or the buildings wherever you look. Still, there is one thing you've been especially counting on: Leavenworth Nutcracker Museum. You have wanted to escape there for years, and the time has finally come to mark it accomplished.
Leavenworth Nutcracker Museum Accommodation
Hotels near Leavenworth Nutcracker Museum
It's certainly worth your time to head to Leavenworth Nutcracker Museum.
It is situated in the area of Leavenworth, which is located 70 miles away from the popular tourist city of Seattle.
There is no need to travel far to discover a place to stay around Leavenworth Nutcracker Museum. There are at least 12 within 2 miles. The Icicle Village Resort and the Blackbird Lodge are just 0.6 miles and 0.07 miles away. Another convenient option, the Alpen Rose Inn, is 0.7 miles away.
Whether you're traveling solo or with a group, you may want to book your accommodation with one of the several budget hotels in the area. The Bavarian Ritz Hotel and the Fairbridge Inn & Suites are a couple of well-placed hotels that can be found 0.07 miles and 0.4 miles away.
If you'd like to spend your nights somewhere a bit more prestigious, you'll be thrilled to know that there are a few such hotels in the immediate vicinity. You should check out the latest deals at the Bavarian Lodge (0.1 miles away) and the Der Ritterhof Inn (0.4 miles away).
Whether you want an aromatic coffee or a delicious treat, Louie's Cafe (820 Commercial Street, Leavenworth) is a great spot to hop into. A short walk away from Leavenworth Nutcracker Museum, worn out tourists can find it with ease. Try the daily special, bask in the lively atmosphere and savor the hearty food at Ducks and Drakes (221 8th Street, Leavenworth). This dining spot is also within this vicinity.
After checking out Leavenworth Nutcracker Museum, you may choose to venture further. The surrounding area has a lot more things to offer:
- The dynamic art exhibitions at Upper Valley Museum make this museum a place that shouldn't be missed.
- Some say "the best wines are the ones we drink with friends," and Berghof Keller Winery couldn't agree more. At this vineyard you can experiment with a few quality local wines with friends.
- Pay a visit to Leavenworth Summer Theater if you and your friends like theater and live performance.
- When you're craving a few swings, head to Leavenworth Golf Club. Grab your lucky putter and hone your skills on the greens.
- Icicle Ridge Winery specializes in quality wines, so if you like to share a few drinks with friends, this is the ideal place for you.
The rail transport terminal, Leavenworth Icicle Station, is located 1 mile away from Leavenworth Nutcracker Museum, making the metro a convenient and popular method of transportation.
Expedia's database of motels and lodging in Wenatchee - Lake Chelan furnishes everything you want, so you can be certain to have selections near Leavenworth Nutcracker Museum you'll enjoy. Wenatchee - Lake Chelan experienced quite a few travelers in the most recent twelve months, so start searching. You can travel confidently once the time comes to book, too: explorers of all sorts would suggest their Wenatchee - Lake Chelan hotel to their friends or coworkers. You're only a click away from all the secret pointers you're looking for.
- Seeking spaces that are satisfying in addition to clean? You're on the best site.
- The concierge services at hotels close to Leavenworth Nutcracker Museum will be awesome, which will only enrich your visit to this magnificent landmark.
- "Clean, fresh, and prepared to welcome you in" is how Wenatchee - Lake Chelan hotels operate.
With our diverse selection of hotels near Leavenworth Nutcracker Museum, we see your desired spot in your future.
Wenatchee - Lake Chelan Facts and Figures
After Leavenworth Nutcracker Museum is checked off your schedule, there are still further activities to see and do in Wenatchee - Lake Chelan.
- Wenatchee - Lake Chelan is now beginning to be recognized after having been only for those in the know.
- Eat a delicious meal of the local foods and dip into the perfect gallery to get some necessities.
- You'll see Wenatchee - Lake Chelan also knows a thing or two about rolling out the welcome mat after you spend some time on its abundant activities.
Prepare to say goodbye to the scenes you're used to and tip your hat to more than a few new group photos. Planning a trip to Wenatchee - Lake Chelan is unquestionably the best plan you've ever had, especially when you benefit from the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Leavenworth Nutcracker Museum from Expedia. Reserve now!