Visitors to Lerma are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and architecture.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Lerma
- The closest major airport is in Burgos (RGS-Villafria), 26.5 mi (42.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lerma
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Arco de la Carcel and Passage of Duke of Lerma. Additionally, you might want to add Lerma Golf Club to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Lerma. This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Parador De Lerma Burgos - This 4-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and convenient parking.
Dressing for Lerma
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Lerma gets about 14.13 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 34°F