Find Hotels in Liege
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 10, 2020
History buffs enjoy visiting Liege though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's aquarium, theaters, and cathedral. Around the area, top sights include Natural History Museum, Bonnefanten Museum, and Basilica of Our Lady.
- There are 82 hotels and other accommodations in Liege
- The closest major airport is in Liege (LGG), 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Maastricht (MST-Maastricht - Aachen), 20.7 mi (33.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Liege
Cultural venues in the city include Royal Opera of Wallonia, Theatre de Liege, and Liege Aquarium-Museum. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Prince-Bishops' Palace, Collegiate Church of St. Bartholomew, and Grand Curtius Museum. The university setting is a highlight of the city and University of Liege is worth a campus tour.
In Liege, there are 82 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Neuvice - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, a bar, and a library. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Amosa Liège Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and central location at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Les Comtes de Méan - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and central location.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Natural History Museum, 14.8 mi/23.8 km from the city center, and Bonnefanten Museum, which is 14.9 mi/24 km away.
Getting Around Liege
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Liege-Palace Station, Liege-Jonfosse Station, or Liege-Guillemins Station. Liege might not have very many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Liege
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 31°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 35°F at night
- About 1.18 inches of rain falls on Liege each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 33°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Liege?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Liege, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Liege?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Liege?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation to Liege?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Liege?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Stade Maurice Dufrasne?
What about the best place to stay near University of Liege?
What's the best luxury accommodation in Liege?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Liege?
What's the best hotel in Liege to absorb the local history?
What are some accommodations with pools in Liege?
Recent reviews of Liege hotels
More trip options
- Liege Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Liege Airports
- Hotels in Liege Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Liege Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Liege
- More Hotel Options in Liege
- More Popular Hotels in Walloon Region
- Other Hotels near Liege, Walloon Region
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends