Visitors to Ligonier are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and museums.
- You'll find 55 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Greensburg
- The closest major airport is in Latrobe, PA (LBE-Arnold Palmer Regional), 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Johnstown, PA (JST-John Murtha Johnstown - Cambria County), 21.7 mi (35 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ligonier
Notable city landmarks like Fort Ligonier and Compass Inn Museum might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Idlewild and SoakZone to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Ligonier. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Campbell House B&B - With a stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Ligonier Country Inn - Our customers like the bar and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Ramada by Wyndham Ligonier - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Ligonier
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- Average annual rainfall for Ligonier is 49.21 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 21°F