Visitors to Latrobe are sure to enjoy the restaurants and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and golf courses.
- You'll find 55 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Greensburg
- The closest major airport is in Latrobe, PA (LBE-Arnold Palmer Regional), 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Indiana, PA (IDI-Indiana County - Jimmy Stewart), 26.5 mi (42.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Latrobe
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Saint Vincent College is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Four Seasons Brewing Co. and Fred Rogers Center.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- SpringHill Suites Pittsburgh Latrobe - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and convenient parking.
Getting Around Latrobe
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Latrobe Station. Latrobe might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Latrobe
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 20°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Latrobe is 49.21 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 21°F