Visiting Jones Mills
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Jones Mills, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the zoo. Welcoming and relaxing, this city will delight tourists with its ski areas, restaurants, and shopping.
- You'll find 55 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Greensburg
- The closest major airport is in Latrobe, PA (LBE-Arnold Palmer Regional), 14.3 mi (23.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Johnstown, PA (JST-John Murtha Johnstown - Cambria County), 30.5 mi (49 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Jones Mills
A favorite place to visit in the city is Living Treasures Animal Park. In the area, you'll also find Seven Springs Mountain Resort and Kooser State Park.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Log Cabin Lodge & Suites - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and convenient parking.
Dressing for Jones Mills
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- About 49.21 inches of rain falls on Jones Mills each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 21°F