Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Lima hotel in Barranco with free breakfast
Popular property highlights
Located in Barranco, this luxury hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Bridge of Sighs and MATE Mario Testino Association. Pedro de Osma Museum and Larcomar Shopping Center are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and 24-hour room service are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities are onsite.
All 17 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. LED TVs with cable channels and DVD players provide a bit of entertainment, and guests will also find comforts like premium bedding and down comforters.
- Helpful staff
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This Belle Époque hotel also offers a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 100 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours). A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2013.
Hotel B is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Number of floors - 3
- Babysitting or childcare
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1914
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free parking nearby
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- MP3 docking station
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Day bed
- LED TV
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
THE RESTAURANT - This restaurant specializes in Peruvian cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Only service animals are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 165 per vehicle (one way)
- Arts Boutique
- Arts Boutique Hotel B
- B Arts Boutique
- B Arts Boutique Hotel
- B Arts Boutique Hotel Lima
- B Arts Boutique Lima
- Hotel B Lima
- Hotel B
- B Lima
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Hotel B is listed in the 2016 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2016 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of Relais & Chateaux.