Visitors can enjoy all that Listowel has to offer including the cafés, parks, and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants, bars, and theaters.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Listowel
- The closest major airport is in Killarney (KIR-Kerry), 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Shannon (SNN), 29.4 mi (47.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Listowel
Cultural venues in the city include Seanchai - Kerry Literary and Cultural Centre, Listowel Castle, and Lartigue Monorail and Museum. The picturesque setting of Garden of Europe and Childers Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Listowel Golf Club to your agenda.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- McMahon Guest House - With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
Dressing for Listowel
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- About 36.14 inches of rain falls on Listowel each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 66°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F