Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Livingstone, and visitors give high marks for the beautiful waterfalls. This city also attracts tourists with its safari tours and riverfront.
- There are 76 hotels and other accommodations in Livingstone
- The closest major airport is in Livingstone (LVI), 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Victoria Falls (VFA), 16.4 mi (26.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Livingstone
Cultural venues in the city include Railway Museum, Livingstone Museum, and Maramba Cultural Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the waterfalls and these places to visit: Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park, Victoria Falls, and Devil's Pool. Going on safari is a top activity, and Livingstone Reptile Park is one place to visit.
In Livingstone, you'll be able to select from 76 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ngoma Zanga Lodge - This 3.5-star lodge features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Royal Livingstone Victoria Falls Zambia Hotel by Anantara - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a winery, a full-service spa, and free breakfast.
- Gloria's Bed and Breakfast - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Livingstone
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 94°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 96°F during the day and 60°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Livingstone is 0.87 inches
- Hottest months are usually October and November with an average temperature of 94°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 43°F