Visitors to Llanes are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and gardens. In Llanes, there are 138 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Llanes
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Sablon Beach, Puertu Chicu, and Toro Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Basilica de Santa Maria and La Islona.
In Llanes, you'll be able to select from 138 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Balcón De La Cuesta - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Hotel La Boriza - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a café.
- Hotel El Indiana - This 4-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar.
Dressing for Llanes
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 72°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 45°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Llanes is 1.34 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 44°F