Visitors to Lolo are sure to enjoy the hot springs. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its breweries.
- You'll find 102 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Missoula
- The closest major airport is in Missoula, MT (MSO-Missoula Intl.), 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lolo
The hot springs and mountain views exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Traveler's Rest State Park and Travelers' Rest State Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lolo Hot Springs and Fort Fizzle.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lolo - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and room size.
Dressing for Lolo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 16°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 15°F
- Average annual rainfall for Lolo is 14.13 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 18°F