Visiting East Missoula
Visitors can enjoy all that East Missoula has to offer including the sporting events, entertainment choices, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, riverfront, and opera houses.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in East Missoula
- The closest major airport is in Missoula, MT (MSO-Missoula Intl.), 7.2 mi (11.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in East Missoula
Places to visit in the larger region include Canyon River Course, Greenough Park, and Washington-Grizzly Stadium. You'll also find Mount Sentinel and University of Montana in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to East Missoula, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 89 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- As Seen on Fox News TV Show 'legends & Lies,' Log Home Living, City Convenience! is located within 0.4 mi (0.7 km) of the city center. This 2.5-star hotel in Missoula features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Missoula Tiny House is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the city's heart. This 2.5-star hotel in Missoula features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking. Our customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
- Red Lion Inn & Suites Missoula is located 3 mi (4.8 km) from the city center. This 2.5-star hotel in Missoula features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and quiet location.
Dressing for East Missoula
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 16°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 15°F as the nighttime average
- East Missoula gets about 14.13 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°F