Visitors can enjoy all that Lomma has to offer including its golf courses. St Petri Kyrka, Malmo Town Hall, and Lilla Torg are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 133 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Malmo
- The closest major airport is in Malmo (MMX-Sturup), 14.9 mi (23.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup), 17.1 mi (27.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lomma
Notable places to visit in the larger region include St Petri Kyrka, Malmo Town Hall, and Lilla Torg. Additionally, in the area you'll find HSB Turning Torso and Malmo Castle.
As you make plans for a getaway to Lomma, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 81 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- AC Hotel by Marriott Bella Sky Copenhagen is 19.7 mi (31.7 km) from central Lomma. This 4-star hotel in Copenhagen features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and WiFi.
- Clarion Hotel Copenhagen Airport is 17 mi (27.3 km) from the center of Lomma. This 4-star hotel in Kastrup features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its central location and clean, quiet rooms.
- Tivoli Hotel is located 19.9 mi (32 km) from the heart of Lomma. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Copenhagen can enjoy access to 4 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and central location.
A popular place to see outside the city is Oresund Bridge, located 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Lomma
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 27°F
- From April to June, the average is 67°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 56°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Lomma each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 68°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 29°F