We cried actual tears when we walked in. The photos are not as described on the website. It was DIRTY, mouldy, pipes from the boiler exposed, no cooker knobs on the cooker. The bed where hard and uncomfortable, the walls had holes in and nails / scuffs throughout. The curtains hadn’t been washed and didn’t even cover the window. The curtains where heavily stained and smelled. The only good things where they had clean towels and bedding. The rest of it was a disgrace. The area is quite scary of an evening. I wouldn’t recommend this flat to anyone it’s dangerous, filthy and unkept. I called to complain and they just said, “write a review”. I’m so disappointed. It is budget but honestly don’t do it. Pay more and go somewhere habitable.