Visiting Los Angeles Chires
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Los Angeles Chires has to offer. There are 607 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in San Jose (SJO-Juan Santamaria Intl.), 29.4 mi (47.4 km) from the city center. The next closest is in San Jose (SYQ-Tobias Bolanos Intl.), 30.3 mi (48.8 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Los Angeles Chires
Places to visit in the larger region include Esterillos Beach, Bejuco Beach, and Judas Point. In the area, you'll also find Rainforest Adventures Costa Rica Pacific Park and Canopy Vista Los Suenos Adventure Park.
As you make plans for a getaway to Los Angeles Chires, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 37 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Croc's Resort and Casino- All Inclusive is 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from the center of Los Angeles Chires. This 4-star resort in Jaco features a full-service spa, a casino, and 3 restaurants. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and central location.
- Jacó Laguna Resort and Beach Club is 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from central Los Angeles Chires. This 3.5-star hotel in Jaco features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Oceano Boutique Hotel & Gallery is located 11.6 mi (18.6 km) from the heart of Los Angeles Chires. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Jaco can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Dressing for Los Angeles Chires
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 83°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 62°F as the nighttime average
- Los Angeles Chires gets about 72.76 inches of rain per year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 62°F