- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of The Residences at Hacienda Encantada
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Luxury Villa, 3 Bedrooms, Ocean View
Two Bedroom Luxury Villa
Luxury Villa, 4 Bedrooms, Ocean View
About this area
Cabo San Lucas
The Residences at Hacienda Encantada is located on the beach and in an area with good airport proximity. The Arch and Land's End are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Medano Beach and San Lucas Bay. Traveling with kids? Consider Cabo Dolphins and Cuadra San Francisco. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as scuba diving and other activities like golfing.Visit our Cabo San Lucas travel guide
- Cabo del Sol Golf - 17 min walk
- Santa Maria Beach - 16 min drive
- Las Viudas Beach - 17 min drive
- San Lucas Bay - 22 min drive
- Medano Beach - 23 min drive
- San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.) - 37 min drive
- Los Riscos Restaurant — 1 min walk
- La Trajinera — 1 min walk
About this property
The Residences at Hacienda Encantada
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Where to eat
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 120 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 25 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Lovely, but beware of booking through Expedia
We had a splendid vacation at The Residences at Hacienda Encantada and I would love to give it a top review. Unfortunately, after paying in advance the full amount through Expedia, the hotel also charged the full amount at the end of our stay, saying the Expedia amount was a "deposit," which would be returned to us. Calls to the hotel result in being transferred from dept. to dept., then left on hold indefinitely. Just off the phone with Expedia (48-minute call). They will (once again) refer the case to a refund team. Wow.
Pros: It is beautiful and well-maintained. We loved watching the whales from the veranda.
Cons: At least wait until guests have settled in before launching into high-pressure timeshare pitch. Loud construction site 50' from villa.