Find Hotels in Loule
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Nov 6, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 16, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 24, 2019
Reviewed on Jan 8, 2021
Reviewed on Aug 27, 2019
Reviewed on Apr 26, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 17, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 12, 2019
Visitors to Loule are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and beaches. Around the area, top sights include Zoomarine, Loule Castle, and Vilamoura Marina.
- There are 55 hotels and other accommodations in Loule
- The closest major airport is in Faro (FAO-Faro Intl.), 16.7 mi (26.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Portimao (PRM), 30.6 mi (49.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Loule
Notable city landmarks like Loule Castle and Loulé Municipal Market might be worth a visit. The picturesque setting of Rocha Da Pena Park and Fonte Benemola Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Loule Town Market to your agenda.
In Loule, you'll be able to select from 55 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Loule Jardim Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and proximity to public transit.
- Loulé Coreto Hostel - With a stay at this 2-star hostel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a rooftop terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Casa do Alto - With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Zoomarine, located 17.4 mi (28 km) from the city center, and Vilamoura Marina, which is 13 mi (20.9 km) away.
Getting Around Loule
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Loule Station. Loule may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Loule
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 62°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Loule each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 48°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Loule?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Loule, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Loule?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Loule?
What's the best place to stay when traveling with kids to Loule?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Loule?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Rocha Da Pena Park?
What's the best accommodation for a beach vacation in Loule?
Recent reviews of Loule hotels
More trip options
- Loule Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Loule Airports
- Hotels in Loule Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Loule Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Loule
- More Hotel Options in Loule
- More Popular Hotels in Faro District
- Other Hotels near Loule, Faro District
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends