Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Sep 17, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 22, 2019
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 10, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 2, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 15, 2019
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2018
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 8, 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Quarteira, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its water parks. Top sights around the area include Zoomarine, Vilamoura Marina, and Falesia Beach.
- There are 148 hotels and other accommodations in Quarteira
- The closest major airport is in Faro (FAO-Faro Intl.), 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Portimao (PRM), 27.6 mi (44.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Quarteira
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Quarteira Beach, Trafal Beach, and Vilamoura Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Peixe Market and Aqua Show Park.
In Quarteira, you'll be able to select from 148 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Pine Hills Vilamoura - With a stay at this 4-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and convenient parking.
- Aquashow Park Hotel - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- Pinhal da Marina Apartamentos Turisticos - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers love its pool and convenient parking.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Zoomarine, 12.8 mi/20.6 km from the heart of the city, and Vilamoura Marina, which is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) away.
Dressing for Quarteira
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 67°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Quarteira each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 48°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Quarteira?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Quarteira, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Quarteira?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Quarteira?
What's the best place to stay for families in Quarteira?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Quarteira?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Quarteira?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Quarteira?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Aqua Show Park?
What about the best place to stay near Quarteira Beach?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Quarteira?
Recent reviews of Quarteira hotels
More trip options
- Quarteira Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Quarteira Airports
- Hotels near Popular Quarteira Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Quarteira
- More Hotel Options in Quarteira
- More Popular Hotels in Faro District
- Other Hotels near Quarteira, Faro District
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends