Find Hotels in Loviisa
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Mar 9, 2017
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 29, 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Loviisa has to offer including the churches, festivals, and museums. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. In Loviisa, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Loviisa
Places to visit in the larger region include Svartholma, Rutumi Manor, and Lapland Lake Church. Additionally, you'll find Sjokulla Mansion in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Loviisa. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Place to Sleep Hotel Loviisa - Amenities at this 3-star hotel include free parking and free WiFi.
- Hotel Degerby - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a bar.
Dressing for Loviisa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 38°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 10°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 50°F as the daytime average and 14°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Loviisa each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 70°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 13°F