Bed and Breakfast in Lubbock
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Lubbock
Other property types in Lubbock
Overton Hotel and Conference Center
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Hyatt Place Lubbock
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Lubbock
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2020
B&Bs and More in Lubbock
If you want to find a place to stay with a small number of rooms and a more personalized environment, a bed and breakfast might be the perfect option for your getaway to Lubbock. You'll find 110 accommodations and 2 B&Bs for your stay in Lubbock. If you'd like to learn more about Lubbock through its top sites and landmarks, Buddy Holly Statue and West Texas Walk of Fame and Lubbock War Memorial are some notable monuments to check out.
With attentive service, opportunities to meet other guests, and hearty breakfasts, B&Bs offer a truly one-of-a-kind setting. You might consider checking out these B&Bs in Lubbock:
Woodrow House Bed and Breakfast: 2.5 stars, 7 rooms
- Full breakfast
- Outdoor pool
Hotel Garza: 3.5 stars, 11 rooms
Weather in Lubbock
Weather can be a big factor while planning your vacation, so you can use this info to help you decide when to visit Lubbock:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 19.17 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 71° F and nighttime temperatures average 26° F
- April-June: 92° F is the daytime average and 41° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 93° F and nighttime averages are around 53° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 80° F during the day and 26° F at night
Travelers who want to explore Lubbock will enjoy its festivals and live music. Spend some time exploring Mackenzie Park and Clapp Park if you're hoping to see some of the area's natural features. You might put National Ranching Heritage Center and Museum of Texas Tech University on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also appreciate Lubbock for its:
- University life
- Cultural attractions
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around Lubbock?
Fly into Lubbock, TX (LBB-Preston Smith Intl.), which is located 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the heart of the city. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.