Visitors can enjoy all that Luche-Pringe has to offer including its monuments. There are 102 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Le Mans (LME-Arnage), 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Angers (ANE-Angers - Loire), 21.5 mi (34.5 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Luche-Pringe
A favorite place to visit in the city is Church of Lunge Pringe. You'll also find Chateau du Lude and Church of St Vincent in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Luche-Pringe, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 18 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Campanile Le Mans Centre - Gare is 20.8 mi (33.4 km) from central Luche-Pringe. This hotel in Le Mans features a restaurant, a bar, and parking.
- Hôtel Concordia Le Mans Centre gare is located 21.1 mi (33.9 km) from the heart of Luche-Pringe. This 4-star hotel in Le Mans features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. Our customers like its quiet location and helpful staff.
- Appart'City Le Mans Centre is 20.7 mi (33.4 km) from the center of Luche-Pringe. This 3-star residence in Le Mans features free WiFi, parking, and a 24-hour front desk. Expedia travelers love its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Luche-Pringe
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 37°F at night
- About 1.42 inches of rain falls on Luche-Pringe each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 36°F