Find Hotels in Lukeville, AZ
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Lukeville has to offer including its parks. Those planning a visit to the city can also see more in the larger area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lukeville
A favorite place to visit in the city is Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument. Additionally, you'll find Kris Eggle Visitor Center in the area.
Dressing for Lukeville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 109°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 109°F with nighttime averages of 67°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 97°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- About 6.06 inches of rain falls on Lukeville each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 108°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 41°F