Visitors can enjoy all that Lusaka has to offer including the cafés, entertainment choices, and live music. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its safari tours.
- There are 71 hotels and other accommodations in Lusaka
- The closest major airport is in Lusaka (LUN-Lusaka Intl.), 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lusaka
Favorite places to visit in the city include National Assembly of Zambia, Lusaka National Museum, and Freedom Statue. Additionally, you might want to add Independence Stadium to your agenda.
In Lusaka, you'll be able to select from 71 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Latitude 15 - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Radisson Blu Hotel Lusaka - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Palmwood Lodge - With a stay at this 3.5-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Lusaka
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 62°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 63°F at night
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Lusaka each year
- Hottest months are usually October and September with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 51°F