Imagine yourself on your future day off: you probably think you'll be rambling through the city center, looking up at the buildings or the marvellous settings everywhere around you. But there is one attraction you're prepared for most of all: Maamoura Beach. It has been an item on your to-do list for a while, and the time has arrived to get there.
Best Places to Stay Nearby Maamoura Beach
Hotels near Maamoura Beach
If Maamoura Beach is high on your itinerary, you'll probably want to know some more about it?
Hammamet, where it is situated, is 35 miles outside of Tunis, the national capital.
It's only about 6 miles to Maamoura Beach if you book a room at one of the 8 hotels that are available here. The Khayam Garden Beach Resort & Spa and Les Pyramides Hotel are some of your best choices here.
If you don't have a bottomless purse, you might like to book a room at one of the area's inexpensive hotels. The Hotel Kheops and the Caribbean World Nabeul - All Inclusive come recommended.
If you love to treat yourself, don't hesitate to check out one of the area's upmarket hotels. Be sure to check out the facilities and special offers at the Hotel Byzance and the Royal Lido.
Don't forget to enjoy a sweet treat and a rejuvenating cup of coffee at La Causette (Al-Mamurah). For grub that's more hearty, have a seat at one of the area's restaurants, Buvette Chokri (Al-Mamurah).
Once you're done with Maamoura Beach, you should take a look at what the rest of this area has to offer:
- Go along to Nabeul Beach, walk along the beach, splash around in the water and enjoy some fresh air.
- If you're after an inexpensive outing, why not head to the beach? At Omar Khayam Beach you can breathe some fresh air, take in the scenery and take a wade in the water.
- Whether you're jumping around in the water or playing some games by the water's edge, Bel Azur Beach is a great place to spend time with the children.
- Experiencing a beach in all its glory is something money can't buy. Make sure to take some time out to enjoy the sound of the waves at Hammamet Beach.
- Be sure to check out Hammamet Fort and discover its vital role in the region's history.
Expedia's Tunisia places to stay supply all the things you need, so you can be sure to have sites near Maamoura Beach that you'll adore. Tunisia had quite a few sightseers in the past year, so get hunting. All the information you could ever want we have just a click away. You'll rest assured when you're ready to make your booking, too: countless travelers endorsed their Tunisia hotel.
- From large families to travelers on their own, we offer suites that are relaxing for everyone.
- The staff at accommodation around Maamoura Beach surpass all target which will only enhance your journey to this marvelous monument.
- Rooms in Tunisia accommodation will always be orderly, neat, and quick to invite you in.
Hotels near Tunisia had greater amounts of visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that, and it's clear why. We see your preferred site in your future with Expedia's diverse registry of hotels near Maamoura Beach.
All About Tunisia
You'll still have things to see and do in Tunisia with Maamoura Beach checked off your agenda.
- Tunisia hasn't been really noted in the tourism books, but is now starting to gain in status.
- Use some time to organize one or more of the excursions, and you'll soon also discover Tunisia knows a thing or two about individualized assistance.
- Drop in on a local historical site, then head out on the town to end your day right.
Say goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and greet some astonishing new photo ops. You'll never regret paying a visit to Tunisia, especially when you have one of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Maamoura Beach from Expedia. Book today!