See yourself strolling through the streets during your future day, taking note of the architecture or the beautiful nature wherever you look. However, Maconaria Square is one attraction you're looking forward to in particular. For years, it's been an item on your bucket list, and right now is finally the time to get yourself there.
Find Your Perfect Maconaria Square Hotel
Hotels near Maconaria Square
Wander back into the fog of history at Maconaria Square.
It's in the area of Sorocaba, 50 miles away from the buzzing city of Campinas.
If you are into the idea of being in close proximity, there are 3 nearby hotels. The Transamérica Executive - The First and Dan Inn Sorocaba can be found within 2 miles of Maconaria Square.
For the money-conscious traveler, there are some reasonably-priced accommodation options not too far away. You don't need to look further than the Plaza Inn Trevo Sorocaba or the All Inn Sorocaba for a nice bed at a good price.
If you can never resist a bit of luxury, don't hesitate to book into one of the area's high-end hotels. Be sure to check out the facilities and latest deals at the Chamonix Plaza Hotel and the Nacional Inn Sorocaba.
Before you go to Maconaria Square, stop for a delicious coffee at Larissa Fogaça Bistrô. This conveniently-close coffee shop is a wonderful place to satisfy your sweet tooth. You might also like to rejuvenate with a wholesome evening meal at Izumi Culinaria Japonesa. You'll be pleased to know that this spot is also nearby. But that's not all! Meet your fellow travelers for a few beers at Mandala Choperia.
After you've finished with Maconaria Square, don't forget to check out what else this area has to offer you:
- Embark on a fascinating day trip at Sao Bento Monastery, a place of spiritual reflection.
- Enjoy the ambience at Carlos de Campos Square, a historic public area that's popular with both visitors and locals.
- Sorocaba Shopping Centre is among the best shopping centers in the region and a wonderful place to treat yourself to a little retail therapy.
- You're certain to see Sorocaba Metropolitan Cathedral while you're in town. As the area's largest Catholic church, the locals regularly gather here.
- Take a needed break from the more exhausting aspects of your itinerary by breathing in the fresh air of Parque da Biquinha.
Expedia's resorts and hotels in Sorocaba supply everything you require, so you can surely have locales near Maconaria Square you'll fall in love with. Get searching lots of people select Sorocaba when they crave an exceptional holiday. You'll do so boldly when reservation time arrives, too: new admirers of all kinds would endorse their Sorocaba hotel to a friend. Need help making a decision? You're a click away from all the tricks and tips you need.
- Fitting for such a marvelous monument, the staff at lodging near Maconaria Square go beyond the expected.
- In search of rooms that are snug plus clean? You'll find it here.
- "Neat, clean, and quick to welcome you in" is the goal for Sorocaba hotels.
And thanks to our wide catalogue of hotels near Maconaria Square, your prized site is calling.
Intriguing Sorocaba Facts and Figures
You'll still have plenty to see and do in Sorocaba with Maconaria Square done.
- Find the perfect gallery to get some necessities and dine on a tempting supper of its trademark cuisine.
- Take some time to plan one or more of the pastimes, and you'll soon find Sorocaba also is a pro when it comes to specialized service.
- In order to truly leave no sight unexplored, look into pastimes near Sorocaba.
Get ready to say goodbye to the same old vistas and say hello to some new scrapbook photos. Paying a visit to Sorocaba is always a good plan, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Maconaria Square. Book today!