Visitors can enjoy all that Madesimo has to offer including the ski areas, local tours, and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events and monuments. In Madesimo, there are 18 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Madesimo
The city's natural beauty is on display at Spluga Valley, Valchiavenna, and Swiss Alps. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Parish of Saint Peter and Larici Ski Lift.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Madesimo. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- La Meridiana - This 3-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
- Boscone Suite Hotel - Our customers love the high-quality beds at this vacation rental. This 4-star residence features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Arlecchino - This 3-star hotel features ski slopes, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Madesimo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 46°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 66°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 69°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 59°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Madesimo each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 67°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 26°F