Travelers to Madivaru will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 91 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Male (MLE-Male Intl.), 40.8 mi (65.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Madivaru
Places to visit in the larger region include Maaya Thila, Ukulhas Fushi, and Ukulhas Beach. In the area, you'll also find Ukulhas Harbor and Holi Faru Dive Site.
As you make plans for a getaway to Madivaru, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 54 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon is 8.7 mi (14 km) from the center of Madivaru. This 4-star resort in Ellaidhoo features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Gangehi Island Resort is 14.1 mi (22.6 km) from central Madivaru. This 5-star resort in Gangehi Island features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- W Maldives is located 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from the heart of Madivaru. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Fesdu Island can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Madivaru
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 78°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 79°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 77°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Madivaru is 75.16 inches
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while November and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 77°F