Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Maem has to offer. Anjuna Beach, Church of St. Cajetan, and Basilica of Bom Jesus are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 1585 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Goa (GOI-Dabolim), 14 mi (22.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Maem
A favorite place to visit in the city is Mayem Lake. Additionally, in the area you'll find Anjuna Beach and Church of St. Cajetan.
As you make plans for a getaway to Maem, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 274 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Grand Hyatt Goa is 9.3 mi (15 km) from central Maem. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Bambolim can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 5 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Goa Marriott Resort & Spa is located 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from the heart of Maem. This 5-star resort in Panaji features a full-service spa, a casino, and 4 restaurants. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa is 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from the center of Maem. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Cansaulim can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 5 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and beach locale.
Popular places to see around the area include Basilica of Bom Jesus, located 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Church of Our Lady of Immaculate Conception, which is 7.8 mi (12.6 km) away.
Dressing for Maem
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 66°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 92°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Maem is 102.60 inches
- November and October are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F