Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Mahipalpur, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping, spas, and local tours. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its rich culture. Top sights around the area include Humayun's Tomb, Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple, and Red Fort.
- There are 195 hotels and other accommodations in Mahipalpur
- The closest major airport is in Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.), 3.1 mi (5.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mahipalpur
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Central Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. In the area, you'll also find Humayun's Tomb and Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple.
In Mahipalpur, you'll find 195 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Radisson Blu Plaza Delhi Airport - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in South West can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 5 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable beds.
- Hotel Alpine Tree - Our customers like the overall value and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free valet parking, along with free WiFi.
- HOTEL VIVA PALACE - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Top places to see in the area include Red Fort, located 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Qutub Minar, which is 3.3 mi/5.4 km away.
Dressing for Mahipalpur
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 105°F, while the average at night is 63°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 99°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 94°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- Mahipalpur gets about 30.71 inches of rain per year
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 102°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 46°F