Visitors can enjoy all that Malang has to offer including the coffeehouses, temples, and theme park. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its spas.
- There are 133 hotels and other accommodations in Malang
- The closest major airport is in Malang (MLG-Abdul Rachman Saleh), 6 mi (9.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Surabaya (SUB-Juanda), 40.6 mi (65.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Malang
Favorite places to visit in the city include Malang Town Square, Brawijaya University, and Universitas Negeri Malang. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Alun-Alun Kota and Yayasan Klenteng Eng An Kiong.
In Malang, you'll be able to select from 133 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Tugu Malang - This 5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Kertanegara Premium Guest House - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and breakfast at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and parking.
- Atria Hotel Malang - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Blimbing can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Malang
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 74°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 70°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 90°F during the day and 72°F at night
- About 1.85 inches of rain falls on Malang each year
- Hottest months are usually November and October with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 70°F