Visiting Mali Turini
Travelers to Mali Turini will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Mali Turini, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Pula (PUY), 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Rijeka (RJK), 27.6 mi (44.4 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mali Turini
Places to visit in the larger region include Rabac Beach, Rabac Ferry Port, and Girandella Beach. Additionally, you'll find Church of Annunciation and Grimani Castle in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Mali Turini, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 586 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- House Dean Sveta Nedelja is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the center of Mali Turini. This 3-star hotel in Pula features a casino, free breakfast, and a terrace. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Holiday House in a Quiet Location is located 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from the heart of Mali Turini. This 4-star guesthouse in Pula features free WiFi, parking, and concierge services. Our customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Hotel Scaletta is 17.4 mi (28 km) from central Mali Turini. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Rovinj can enjoy access to 4 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. Our customers like its dining options and beach locale.
Dressing for Mali Turini
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Mali Turini gets about 1.34 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F