Find Hotels in Labin
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 11, 2019
Reviewed on Jul 29, 2019
House With 2 Bedrooms in Hrvatska, With Private Pool, Furnished Terrace and Wifi - 3 km From the Beach
Visitors to Labin are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, seafood restaurants, and local tours.
- There are 153 hotels and other accommodations in Labin
- The closest major airport is in Pula (PUY), 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Rijeka (RJK), 22.8 mi (36.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Labin
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and such places to visit as Rabac Beach and Girandella Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Rabac Ferry Port to your agenda.
In Labin, you'll find 153 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Peteani - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Adoral Boutique Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel & Casa Valamar Sanfior - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Labin
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Labin gets about 1.34 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F