- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Havshotellet
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free Parking
- Business Services
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double Room
Superior Twin Room
Superior Room (Family room)
About this area
Located in Malmo, Havshotellet is connected to a shopping center. Don't miss out on a visit to Ribersborgs Kallbadhus. Kayaking, windsurfing, and boat tours offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby.Visit our Malmo travel guide
- Sibbarps Kallbadhus - 11 min walk
- Ribersborgs Kallbadhus - 6 min drive
- Emporia - 10 min drive
- Malmo Arena - 11 min drive
- Oresund Bridge - 36 min drive
- Malmo Hyllie Station - 12 min drive
- Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup) - 28 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: SEK 150.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 300.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, contactless check-in and check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Unique rooms, friendly staff and a good breakfast!