Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLakefront lodge with free breakfast and outdoor pool
Popular property highlights
Situated on a lake, this lodge is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Rerserva Nacional Volcan Mombacho and within 9 mi (15 km) of Sor Maria Romero Meneses Birthplace and Church of Nuestra Senora de las Mercedes. Guadalupe Church and Church of Xalteva are also within 9 mi (15 km).
Along with an outdoor pool, this smoke-free lodge has a bar/lounge and a poolside bar. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include massage/treatment rooms, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 9 rooms provide free WiFi, furnished balconies, and pillow menus. Ceiling fans, laptop-compatible safes, and showers are among the other amenities that guests will find.
Jicaro Island Lodge
Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the lodge's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Granada lodge also offers an outdoor pool, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance.
Jicaro Island Lodge is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Poolside bar
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free breakfast
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2009
- Total number of rooms - 9
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 1
- Free WiFi
- Arcade/game room
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Furnished balcony
- Ceiling fan
- Number of bathrooms -
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free WiFi
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the lodge include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 8 and younger are not allowed at this property from August to February. The rest of the year they are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Jicaro Ecolodge
- Jicaro Island
- Jicaro Island Ecolodge
- Jicaro Island Ecolodge Granada
- Jicaro Island Ecolodge Hotel
- Jicaro Island Ecolodge Hotel Granada
- Jicaro Island Ecolodge Resort Granada
- Jicaro Island Ecolodge Resort
- Jicaro Island Ecolodge Lodge Granada
- Jicaro Island Ecolodge Lodge
We should mention
Guests must transfer to the property via boat and shuttle and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 8 years old and younger are not permitted from August to February.
Awards & Affiliations
- Jicaro Island Lodge is listed in the 2010 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.
Full Board and More
Book a stay in a Full Board rate plan and receive the following benefits:
- Lodging in a private casita
- 3 daily multi-course a la carte meals and snacks
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Morning yoga classes at 8 AM (Monday-Saturday)
- Use of kayaks and stand-up paddle boards
- 1 round-trip lake transfer from Granada's Marina Cocibolca Port to Jicaro Island (on arrival and departure dates)
- Personalized concierge service
- Welcome minibar
- Island-wide WiFi
Book a stay in any room or rate category and receive 3 daily multi-course a la carte meals, welcome minibar with local rum and beer or non-alcoholic beverages, daily yoga lessons, and a roundtrip lake transfer from Granada's Asese Port to Jicaro Island.
Full details provided at check-in. Taxes and gratuity may not be included. No refunds for any unused portion of offer. Offer subject to availability. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply.