Find Hotels in Louisa, KY
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 8, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 7, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 11, 2021
Reviewed on Sep 21, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Families enjoy visiting Louisa though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses, restaurants, and golf courses. A top sight in the area is U.S. 23 Country Music Highway Museum.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Louisa
- The closest major airport is in Huntington, WV (HTS-Tri-State), 21.2 mi (34.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Pikeville, KY (PVL-Pike County - Hatcher Field), 36.3 mi (58.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Louisa
Favorite places to visit in the city include Eagle Ridge Golf Course, Yatesville Lake State Park, and The Paveillon. Additionally, you'll find U.S. 23 Country Music Highway Museum in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Louisa - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include KYOVA Tri-State Mall, 22.8 mi/36.7 km from the city center, and Huntington Museum of Art, which is 25.5 mi/41 km away.
Dressing for Louisa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- Average annual rainfall for Louisa is 42.56 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 27°F