Visitors to Mandaue are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cathedral and local tours. A top sight in the area is Magellan's Cross.
- There are 41 hotels and other accommodations in Mandaue
- The closest major airport is in Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.), 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mandaue
Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to J Centre Mall and City Time Square. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mandaue City Hall and St. James Amusement Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 41 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Mandaue. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Maayo Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
- Residenz Guesthouse - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this guesthouse. Amenities at this 2.5-star guesthouse include free parking and free WiFi.
- Bai Hotel Cebu - This 4-star hotel features 8 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. Expedia customers like its bar and overall value.
A top sight outside the city is Magellan's Cross, located 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Mandaue
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 75°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 76°F at night
- Mandaue gets about 1.97 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 75°F