Find Hotels in Manduria
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $85
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 6, 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Manduria has to offer including the monuments and parks. In Manduria, there are 43 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Brindisi (BDS-Papola Casale), 25.1 mi (40.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Manduria
The city is notable for landmarks like Church of Santa Lucia, Church of San Leonardo, and Chiesa di Sant'Antonio. Additionally, you might want to add Monument to the Fallen to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 43 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Manduria. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Vinilia Wine Resort is located within 4.4 mi (7.1 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Manduria can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free Internet.
- Corte Borromeo is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Manduria features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- BHB Hotel is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the city center. This 4-star hotel in Manduria features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Getting Around Manduria
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Manduria Station or Manduria Sava Station. Manduria might not have very many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Manduria
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 47°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 48°F as the nighttime average
- Manduria gets about 23.11 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Manduria?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Manduria, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Manduria?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation to Manduria?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Manduria?
What's the best place to stay near Riserve Naturali Litorale Tarantino Orientale?
What about the best place to stay near Duomo di Manduria?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in Manduria?
What are some hotels with pools in Manduria?
Recent reviews of Manduria hotels
More trip options
- Manduria Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Manduria Airports
- Hotels in Manduria Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Manduria Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Manduria
- More Hotel Options in Manduria
- More Popular Hotels in Puglia
- Other Hotels near Manduria, Puglia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends