Visitors to Sava are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Sava, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Brindisi (BDS-Papola Casale), 27.1 mi (43.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sava
Places to visit in the larger region include Church of San Marco Evangelista, Torricella Castle, and Church of the Madonna del Rosario. In the area, you'll also find Church of the Madonna delle Grazie and Church of San Leonardo.
As you make plans for a getaway to Sava, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 87 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Masseria La Camardia is 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from the center of Sava. With a stay at this country house in Sava, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- A Modern Villa set Between Manduria, Sava and Campomarino in a Peaceful Setting is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from central Sava. This 4-star hotel in Taranto features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Mercure Delfino Taranto is located 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from the heart of Sava. This 3-star hotel in Taranto features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a café. Our customers like its proximity to shopping and overall condition.
Dressing for Sava
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 47°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 48°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Sava is 23.11 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F