Travelers to Mantzavináta will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 346 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Argostolion (EFL-Kefalonia Island Intl.), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mantzavináta
Places to visit in the larger region include Xi Beach, Vrachinari Beach, and Koutala Beach. In the area, you'll also find Mania Beach and Kounopetra Beach.
As you make plans for a getaway to Mantzavináta, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 209 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Casa la Ceiba - Private Property With Private Pool, bqq and Sauna is located 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Kefalonia can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Kefalonia Grand Hotel is 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star aparthotel in Kefalonia can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers love its dining options and proximity to the airport.
- Oskars Studios & Apartments is located within 4.4 mi (7.1 km) of the city center. This 3-star hotel in Kefalonia features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi. Our customers like its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Mantzavináta
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Mantzavináta is 0.98 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F