Find Beach Hotels & Resorts in Manzanillo from $30
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Manzanillo Beach Hotels
Reviewed on Jan 14, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 14, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 11, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 3, 2018
Reviewed on Aug 1, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 26, 2019
Reviewed on Mar 12, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 5, 2020
More Beachfront Hotels in Manzanillo
- Best Western Plus Luna del MarAv Lazaro Cardenas No. 1301-A, Manzanillo, COL
The price is $63 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 253.8/5Good! (303 reviews)
- Hotel Marina Puerto Dorado - All InclusiveAv. Lazaro Cardenas # 101, Col. Las Brisas, Manzanillo, COLGet Rates2.6/5 (36 reviews)
- Playa de Santiago HotelCostera Bahía de Santiago s/n, Manzanillo, COL
The price is $52 per night from Jan 18 to Jan 192.9/5 (136 reviews)
- Hotel MarbellaCalle Marbella 7, Col Playa Azul, Manzanillo, COL
The price is $39 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 203.8/5Good! (494 reviews)
- Tesoro Manzanillo All InclusiveSección la Audiencia, L-1, Península de Santiago, Manzanillo, COL
The price is $155 per night from Feb 14 to Feb 153.5/5Good! (777 reviews)
- Barceló Karmina All InclusiveAvenida Vista Hermosa, 13, Manzanillo, COL
The price is $208 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.1/5Very Good! (800 reviews)
Beach Condos in Manzanillo
- Villa del Palmar Manzanillo with Beach ClubAv. Las Palmas S/N, Fto. Peninsula de Santiago, Manzanillo, COL
The price is $53 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254/5Very Good! (20 reviews)
- Condominio Marlica ManzanilloCalle del Mar No 1807, Manzanillo, COL
The price is $167 per night from Jan 18 to Jan 194.1/5Very Good! (22 reviews)
- hot tub, 5 pools, gym , fraccionamiento privado, club de playaManzanillo, COLGet Rates
- Condo AdrianaManzanillo, COLGet Rates3.7/5Good! (11 reviews)
- Where the Mountains Meet the Sea!Manzanillo, COLGet Rates4.5/5Wonderful! (4 reviews)
- Oceanfront Condo, with Amazing Views at Playasol Las Hadas!!Manzanillo, COL
The price is $59 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 25/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Condo Galapagos~The Best Beach in Manzanillo!<br>La mejor playa de manzanillo!Manzanillo, COLGet Rates4.8/5Exceptional! (6 reviews)
- Casa Esmeralda Fraccionamiento La PuntaCurso Flotas De Occidente, Esmeralda 1, Manzanillo, COLGet Rates
- Breath-Taking Views from Spacious Ocean Front Condo, Resort with 3 PoolsManzanillo, COLGet Rates4.8/5Exceptional! (6 reviews)
Beach Villas in Manzanillo
- Marina Villas - Grand Isla NavidadCircuito de los Marinos s/n, Fraccionamiento Isla Navidad, Isla Navidad, JAL
The price is $233 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 20
- La Punta Villa, Ocean Views & Sunset, fully Staffed 10% off January 3-24Manzanillo, COLGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- BEAUTIFUL 5BR Mediterranean style villa in prestigious Mexican gated community.Manzanillo, COLGet Rates
- Private Villa In Isla Navidad Golf CourseIsla Navidad, JALGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (2 reviews)
- Oceanfront Villa Located in Upscale Community in ManzanilloManzanillo, COLGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (3 reviews)
- #1 Homeaway Guest Satisfaction. Prime Location, Unubstructed Ocean Views. VideoManzanillo, COLGet Rates
- Villa Del Palmar with Beach ClubManzanillo, COLGet Rates
Beach Hotels in Manzanillo
Known for its swimming spots and entertainment choices, Manzanillo offers a lot for the traveler planning a beach getaway. This relaxing destination has 47 beach hotels and other accommodation options to choose from, so it's easy to find one that works for you.
As you decide on a place to stay near the beach in Manzanillo, take a look at these top hotels with high ratings from Expedia travelers.
Grand Isla Navidad Resort - 4.5 luxury resort a nearby private beach. It features an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a poolside bar. Guests love the beach and breakfast.
HOTEL BARRA DE NAVIDAD - 3 hotel on the beach. This hotel boasts an outdoor pool, complimentary wireless Internet access, and a bar/lounge.
Las Hadas By Brisas - 4 golf resort on the beach. It offers an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a poolside bar. Activities include kayaking and snorkeling. Guest reviews highlight the beach and pool.
City Express Manzanillo - 3 eco-friendly hotel near Playa Azul Salagua. It features an outdoor pool, hot/cold buffet, and complimentary wireless Internet access. Guests love the beach and pool.
Dolphin Cove Inn - 3 hotel on the beach. Our travelers recommend its beach and pool. This hotel boasts an outdoor pool, a restaurant, and free self parking.
Planning Your Trip to Manzanillo
If you're wondering about the best time to visit, here's what you can expect from the local weather:
- Hottest months: May, April, June, and March, with an average temperature of 88°F
- Coldest months: January, December, February, and November, with an average temperature of 50°F
- Driest months: April, May, November, and December, with an average rainfall of 0.02 inches
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, and June, with an average rainfall of 0.32 inches
Sightseeing in and Around ManzanilloAfter checking into your accommodation of choice, you'll probably want to venture out and explore. If you can't wait to check out the beaches, head to Playa San Pedrito or Playa Azul Salagua for a relaxing day by the water. Experience the area's swimming and entertainment choices, and make time for local attractions like Zocalo and Swordfish Monument. Other things to see and do in the area are Iguanario Archundia and Riviera Casino. Visitors also enjoy Manzanillo for its:
- Jungle tours
- Live music
Getting Around Manzanillo
Make your way to Manzanillo with a flight to Manzanillo, Colima (ZLO-Playa de Oro Intl.), the closest major airport which is located 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from the city center. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.