Visitors to Mararikulam are sure to enjoy the beaches and gardens. The quaint and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Mararikulam
- The closest major airport is in Cochin (COK-Cochin Intl.), 37.8 mi (60.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mararikulam
The city's beaches and gardens provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Marari Beach. In the area, you'll also find Vembanad Lake and Vembanad Lake.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Mararikulam. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Xandari Pearl - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a free stocked minibar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Abad Turtle Beach - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Getting Around Mararikulam
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Mararikulam Station. Mararikulam might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Mararikulam
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 74°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 75°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 74°F
- Average annual rainfall for Mararikulam is 121.50 inches
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 74°F