Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Marcenod has to offer. Top sights around the area include Stade Geoffroy-Guichard and Musee des Beaux-Arts.
- There are 170 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Saint-Etienne (EBU-Saint-Etienne - Loire Intl.), 9.5 mi (15.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery), 30.3 mi (48.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Marcenod
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Stade Geoffroy-Guichard and Musee des Beaux-Arts. In the area, you'll also find Zoological Area Saint-Martin La Plaine and Musee du Chapeau.
As you start planning your visit to Marcenod, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 39 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Gîte les Lauriers is 0.8 mi (1.4 km) from the center of Marcenod. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Condrieu can enjoy access to a restaurant and free valet parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and walkable location.
- Le Beau Rivage is 15.6 mi (25.2 km) from central Marcenod. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Irigny can enjoy access to free parking and a snack bar/deli, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff.
- Hotel Première Classe Lyon Sud - Pierre Bénite is located 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from the heart of Marcenod. This hotel in Villars features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services.
Dressing for Marcenod
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 30°F
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Marcenod each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 30°F