Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Margaret River Wine Region hotel prices
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Where to stay in Margaret River Wine Region
Visiting Margaret River Wine Region
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Margaret River Wine Region, and visitors give high marks for the array of wineries, beaches, and relaxing spas. This city also attracts tourists with its secluded setting. Top sights in the city include Prevelly Beach, Canal Rocks, and Yallingup Beach. In Margaret River Wine Region, there are 551 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Margaret River Wine Region
Cultural venues in the city include Boranup Gallery, Jahroc Galleries, and Wardan Aboriginal Centre. Families come for attractions such as Amaze'n Margaret River, Busselton Jetty Underwater Observatory, and Yallingup Maze. The city is notable for landmarks like Surfers Point, Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse, and Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse.
In Margaret River Wine Region, you'll find 551 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Studio Guest Suites - Margaret River - With a stay at this 4.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and room size.
- Baudins of Busselton B&B - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. This 4.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Olio Bello Lakeside Glamping - With a stay at this 3-star holiday park, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a café, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Other favorite sights in Margaret River Wine Region include Prevelly Beach, Canal Rocks, and Yallingup Beach.
Dressing for Margaret River Wine Region
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September averages 63°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Margaret River Wine Region gets about 31.38 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and March with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 52°F
More trip options
- Margaret River Wine Region Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels in Margaret River Wine Region Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Margaret River Wine Region Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Margaret River Wine Region
- More Hotel Options in Margaret River Wine Region
- More Popular Hotels in Western Australia
- Other Hotels near Margaret River Wine Region, Western Australia
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends